Copyright © eeny meeny miny moe
Design by Dzignine
Sunday, June 5, 2011

The reader.



Now if you see the tons of books I have stacked up piles by piles, that clearly explain how much I love to read. (The only thing I need to worry is the books might collapse anytime.) It's the passion that's cultivated by my sister since young. The only place we always asked permission to head to whenever our parents go to the shopping mall is bookstore. It becomes a norm for us eventually.
I enjoy reading simply because it does not require you to do talking. Not that I don't like to socialize, it's mainly because it's just not me. To me, it's more like an individual activity where I can spare my own time peacefully with only the book. And I can read just anywhere and anytime I want. Therefore, I really do not understand how could Malaysian only read average 2 pages a year?
Well, 'no time' is often the excuse people come out with.
Just think about it, if you can multi-task a little, like read the book while blowing dry the hair or while waiting for someone to fetch you, then I'm sure you can finish a book in no time.
As for me, I have this very unhealthy habit of reading, which is eating while reading. People always say it's not good for digestion, this and that, but I just can't help with it. Frankly, I'm pretty much enjoy doing that way, especially when I'm having meal alone, the book really come in handy.

1 comments:

  1. OMG! Did you see that plank holding our books??? It is CROOKED already! Oh no oh no oh no!

    ReplyDelete