Copyright © eeny meeny miny moe
Design by Dzignine
Monday, July 11, 2011

All time favourite: Harry Potter

Time flies. It has been 10 years since I first lay my eyes on this fantastic piece of magical story. It's all started off with the story being put onto the big screen together with a bunch of actors and actresses, not to forget the directors, producers and the entire crew whom make this magical story comes alive. Since then, I'm absolutely absorbed by the whole storyline.

From Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone up to the Deathly Hallows, they accompany me through my teenager's life. I spent more than half of my teenager's life reading it and the interesting part is never getting bored of re-reading it over and over again. In spite of that, I feel grateful to be part of this. Never have I read such a fascinating story in my entire life. Not to tell, the plot itself drawn me away from whatever I'm in, the suspense urge me to continue reading it everytime without fail and the climax even distract me from concentrating on my daily routine. By reading it make me feel like stepping into another dimension where I let loose of my imagination to run wild and freely.
Frankly, I think J.K Rowling has certainly done a really great job.

For most of the people, this story will come to an end on the 14th of July (the release of HP and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2). But, as for me, this story will be carry on for years. I won't be surprised finding myself telling this story, in replace of 'Sleeping Beauty', 'Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs' as a bedtime story for my child in the future. After all, this is what the whole wide world share no matter it's in the past, present or future.


Lastly, a quote from my friend, who loves HP just as much as I do,

'your childhood will not be completed without reading Harry Potter'
:D

0 comments:

Post a Comment