Copyright © eeny meeny miny moe
Design by Dzignine
Thursday, December 29, 2011

Random thought.

I am not good in taking pictures. (except for camwhore). Or should I say I'm not good in capturing the angle and focusing on what I really want? Maybe I just can't get along with camera. I guess this is the reason why my blog is FULL of words instead of pictures. But I do believe that picture speaks thousand of words. Just so you know, in certain times, words too can make an impact far greater than a picture .

A word, be it a good word or a bad word, reflects your personality and attitude. Hence, it influence other's impression on you. The moment you speak, from a casual conversation till a formal interview, every word people taking it into their ears are significant. People tend to make judgement based on what they listen.

Sometimes, I do encounter certain situations where people intentionally or unintentionally let vulgar words slip off their mouth. What makes it worse is that they actually mean it. Frankly, I couldn't tolerate long with such people. Simply because it will hurt one's feeling deeply and probably ruin human relationship.

Back to the first topic, well, I really admire people who can take beautiful shots. They can really just point and shoot and yet the outcome is fabulous. Even it has flaw, they still can use photoshop to alter it. Camera is just another toy they can play with.

Picture or words? Both play their role. Just like how when you miss someone, you look into his or her picture. Or when you love a person, you say "I love you" simple as that :)

Good day everyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment