Copyright © eeny meeny miny moe
Design by Dzignine
Wednesday, August 7, 2013

About me

It takes forever to actually know yourself. No doubt. People tends to spend the entire life trying to search their identity and sometimes the outcome turns out to be a surprise. As for me, what I recently discovered about myself is that I'm an adapter. I can say I'm a person who adapt very much on almost every type of environment and people. In another word, I go along with the flow when in a group of people. The downside is that I tend to grow into a person's liking over the time. It's like I'm cloning the him or her in myself. Not that I am not being myself, it's just the effort I prefer to spare on people to have further understanding. Even worse, people might thought I actually imitate them. Besides, its either I grow into them or I outgrow them on certain things. Like it or not, it's still me.
Good day. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment