Copyright © eeny meeny miny moe
Design by Dzignine
Tuesday, July 9, 2013

A note for you.

It's 4:54am. 
Here am I, sitting and hitting on keyboard, trying to regain my senses.
Oh wait, let see when is the last time I pen down my thoughts here? 
It's April 2, 2012.
That is like 1 and a half years ago before I pursue my design course.
And yes, I'm currently taking Creative Multimedia in MMU. 
What had driven me to do so? Courage and passion with a little bit of fate.
More like I know I'm not a Science and Mathematic material nor Business and Account. 
So, design it is.

And should I say fate or unlucky to have come across you?
My memory is vivid that I remember the first time I met you. 
The very first time when both of us do not know each other. 
Frankly, the first impression you gave me was you are a person with depth. 
Next, I found myself browsing and reading your blog. 
Too much yet too little as you do not completely expose yourself even in the virtual world. 
Perhaps, it relates to your horoscope, like you always mention. 

As time goes by, sometimes, in the midst of time, I will wonder like how are you? what are you doing? are you taking meals regularly or instant noodle for every single meal?
Every piece of thoughts make me even more confusing. 
I always wander what are the chances? or none at all? 
What is the biggest concern might be our age gap.
Though I'm totally fine with it but I don't think you do.
Sometimes, it hurts when you constantly teasing on those that I've decided to let go and move on. Be it P or S or PS.

I was pissed off irregularly because I do care what revolve around us.
No one will want to stay unnoticed when it comes to feeling.
No one is worth your pain or tears, and the one who is, won't make you cry.

Anyway, I will stop right here. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment