Copyright © eeny meeny miny moe
Design by Dzignine
Thursday, July 11, 2013

Screw it!

3:39 a.m.
It seems that I have developed such late-night-post habit.
Or my words just decided to flow better throughout in the middle of the night.

I miss the old times of us. 
Seriously, those moments we make fun of each other. 
I miss how you will stand beside me surprisingly when I watch movie.
I have no idea since when we have barrier between us. The invisible wall just intensively built over the night. Or maybe I shouldn't have let it out at all. It just ruined our friendship indirectly. Look what it has gotten myself into.
I sincerely do not want to lose you as my friend. 

Well well, not to mention, I have the tendency to dream of you when I sleep. 
I wake up feeling even weirder. 
It's not what I can control but I will really love to try on lucid dream* if it keeps happening. 

*lucid dream is any dream in which one is aware that one is dreaming
A lucid dream can begin in one of two ways. A dream-initiated lucid dream starts as just a normal dream, and the dreamer eventually concludes it is a dream. A wake-initiated lucid dream occurs when the dreamer goes from a normal waking state directly into a dream state, with no apparent lapse in consciousness. The wake-initiated lucid dream "occurs when the sleeper enters REM sleep with unbroken self-awareness directly from the waking state"

Every time I duel with feeling that I cannot resolve, I will always vividly remind myself that I must stand way even stronger. 
Hey, that sounds boring right to stuck with "Oh, I must stand strong, bla bla bla."
Now, where is the creative juice? 

"You stupid little girl!" "How even simple thing you can't handle?" "Screw the goddamn feeling!" "This is just way too much!" "Why are you so concern?" "Why can't you just ditch all the crap pieces of thoughts and start living?" "How stupid you are!" " 大笨蛋!" "Bakka!"

This is what I call the alter ego of mine. 

To be continue.

PS. Just bear with me of the blank white layout. I have it all blank on my wallpaper and phone screen as well. 

I simply don't know what to do with us anymore.

1 comments: