Copyright © eeny meeny miny moe
Design by Dzignine
Thursday, April 7, 2011

Life for now

Being a Pre-university (formerly known as Form 6) student is definitely not easy.
With the STPM itself claimed that its the second toughest examination, fullest commitment and effort is a must in order to pass with flying colours. Well, here is my standing ground right now. Nothing can change that. And yes it is extraordinary challenging especially I'm based in Science stream, which deals with Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics T, etc.
Everyday besides 7am to 2pm of schooling and co-curriculum activities after school, there are tuition classes and also extra classes by school teachers to attend. At night, tons of homeworks and revisions are waiting for me. Thats pretty much sum up my daily schedule. The entire purpose is to be able to get myself a place in University.

Yeah. That's my life for now. It's not dull yet I would say it's part of the growing up process :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment