Copyright © eeny meeny miny moe
Design by Dzignine
Thursday, April 14, 2011

Endless thinking

A few thoughts that running in my mind right now. And they sort of bothering me a little

#1
My academic performance isn't on the satisfactory level and doesn't meet my expectation yet. That is why I'm currently keeping up my hardwork and coping with tension and pressure as well as putting the extra effort into the studies.

#2
I've no idea how to constantly keep up my self-confidence as I have a very low one. It's essential though so that I can perform my task better but I'm always faking it than having the true confident in myself.

#3
I have an unhealthy way of taking my meals in terms of the timing especially during school time. Skipping meal is often what I do whenever I'm too busy with my workload or school activities. I guess that explain why I'm feeling so exhausted and sleepy all the time.

#4
I'm wandering why am I doing in Science stream while I'm more towards the Arts? I know this can't be changed right now and I just have to bear with it.

#5
My perfectionist behaviour always take me a longer time to achieve assigned task. I tend to spend longer time just to have all the details perfectly done. It's even worse when I intend to re do the whole thing just because it's not perfect. Is it a bad thing?

Positive attitude and stay focusing is all I need right now. Hmmm...
Gotta get things organised rather than having those unnecessary worries.

Gambateh, Shin L!

0 comments:

Post a Comment